Pre Golf Event Organisation
I can provide advice and recommendations on all aspects of the pre golf event
organisation process to best fit your event requirements.
Provide advice on the suitability of different golf venues, considering all factors including:
- Location - Usually at Surrey National, Westerham, Woldingham or The Addington Golf Clubs.
The Addington has been voted one of the top 10 courses in the country. Other Clubs in Surrey, Sussex or Kent can
- Quality of the course & clubhouse
- Facilities at the course
Golf Day Format
Provide advice on which format to adopt covering:
- Starting Format - Shotgun start, one or two-tee start.
- Golf Tournament Format - Stableford, Greensomes, individual & team competitions. 18, 27 or 36 holes.
Food & Beverage Requirements
Provide advice on all aspects of food & beverage requirements determining which choices are most
suitable for your particular event.
- Breakfast - full english or bacon rolls
- Rolling lunch buffet / formal meal
- Half way house / on-course refreshments
- Post Golf Drinks - availability of private bar.
- Dinner - number of courses, drinks to accompany meal (wine, mineral water etc.)
- Gift Packs & Prizes
- Photography - photographs of the teams and prize winners
- Team draws